We incorporate a @grothouseinc wood top in most of the projects we do. Why do you ask? Several reasons…
- It adds visual warmth to a space.
- Wood also adds physical warmth to a space. It feels a lot warmer to the touch than stone, so it is more comfortable to dine at.
- Biophilia – it’s more than bringing the outside in. It is humans’ innate desire to connect with nature, and we feel more at peace when we are in proximity to it.
- Can be used as more than just a counter, it can be used to chop and prep food.
- There is beauty in its various grains and colors.
- It can break up a long monotonous plain of stone, or it can help you visually break working areas in your space into different zones. Giving visual cues on how to use the space.